Version: August 2022
The headings of sections are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Capitalized words and phrases used in this Partner Addendum shall have the following meanings:
“Partner” means in the case of an individual accepting the Partner Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, the company or other legal entity for which such individual is accepting the Partner Agreement. The Partner identifies as Customer in the GT&C and any other Schedules.
“Partner Agreement” means the General Terms & Conditions, any incorporated Schedules, Addendums and the Partner Addendum and applicable Modules.
“Partner Benefits”, or “Partner Services” means the set of Partner Content or AS Services that may be provided to the Partner under this Partner Addendum. Some Partner Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
“Partner Benefit Schedule” means the Schedule that lists the Partner Benefits and qualifying conditions.
“Partner Content” means all information, data, text, messages, documents, presentations, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and animations shared by or made available by AS for the purpose of the partnership.
2.1 Partner Addendum. This Partner Addendum extends the General Terms & Conditions https://www.teneo.ai/legal/customers/general-terms-and-conditions (“GT&C”) and shall apply to the provision of the partnership between Artificial Solutions International AB and/or any of its Affiliates (“AS”) to the Partner indicated in the Order Form. This Partner Addendum only applies if it is explicitly referenced to as included in the Order Form.
2.2 Online Documentation. This Partner Addendum is available at https://www.teneo.ai/legal/partners/partner-addendum. AS reserves the right to modify this Partner Addendum from time to time, to reflect new services, terms, or requirements. AS will notify the Partner when such amendments are made and post them on AS’ website.
3.1 Partners. Both Parties may hold themselves out as Partners of each other during the term of the Partner Agreement. No Party has the right to represent or act on behalf of the other Party.
3.2 Partnership Scope Limitation. Unless specified otherwise in the Order Form, the partnership is limited to the country of registration of the Partner entity in the Order Form.
3.3 Reasonable Basic use of Trademarks. Unless specified otherwise in the Order Form, the Parties are allowed to limited but reasonable use of each other’s company name and logo in the context to present the partnership for in commercial presentations, websites, webinars or other communication to customers and prospects.
3.4 Partner Benefits. The Partner can be entitled to Partner Benefits from AS, provided that the Partner fulfils certain qualifying conditions. Visit https://www.teneo.ai/legal/partners/partner-benefits-schedule for the latest current description of Partner Benefits and qualifying conditions.
- 3.4.1 Optional Use. Partner is free to decline entitlement or access to a Partner Benefit. The Partner has no right to compensation, nor right to compensating Partner Benefits if the Partner declines or does not qualify for a Partner Benefit. The Partner cannot transfer, lease, sublicense, resell or otherwise commercially exploit Partner Benefits.
- 3.4.2 Updates. AS is free to solely change the list of and the terms for the Partner Benefits outlined in the Partner Benefits Schedule at any time, and changes to the Partner Benefit Schedule are not considered Essential Changes.
- 3.4.3 Fair purpose. The Partner may not access the Partner Benefits for purposes of monitoring the Partner Benefits, their performance or functionality for competitive or any other benchmarking purpose.
- 3.4.4 Warranties for Partner Content. AS does not guarantee the correctness or fit for any purpose of any of the Partner Content provided to the Partner during and for the purpose of the partnership. AS will use its best effort to correct and update any noticed error.
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights. The delivery of any Partner Service to the Partner shall not be interpreted as a license, transfer or grant by AS to Partner of any interest in or to AS intellectual property of any kind, unless stated otherwise at the time of delivery. Nothing in this clause shall be interpreted as a limit to any AS’ rights stated in the GT&C.
3.6 Non-Exclusivity. The Parties expressly acknowledge that this Partner Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the Parties. Partner is free to engage others to similar partnerships and AS shall be entitled to offer and provide the Services to other partners and to, otherwise, advertise them.