Properties and Owners
In the backstage of Teneo Studio (Solution tab > Solution), the Properties and Owners of a solution are available; the Properties section allows to amend certain solution properties while Owners allows to add or remove owners of a solution.
The following properties are displayed:
|Name||Name of the solution|
|Language||The language of the solution (see table of available languages here)|
|Location||The Location or Country of the solution|
|Quality Control||Refers to the publishing process|
|Confidence Threshold||Refers to the confidence threshold of the machine learning model of the solution|
|Description||Description of the solution visible before opening any solution in the list of solutions in the environment|
|Notes||Any notes added to the solution, available on export/import of the solution|
Above the properties, the following buttons are available:
- Edit: when clicked, the properties becomes editable; Save and Cancel buttons also appear
- History: allows the user to access the history of the properties
- Set/Unset Stable: allows to set the current version of the properties to stable/unset stable; to set a previous version to stable, the user needs to access the History and there select the version to set as stable; read more.
Learn more about how to format notes further below.
In the right-side panel of the Properties view, a summary of the solution is available providing the following information:
- Properties: includes the Solution Id
- Revision: provides details related to the current revision
- Related People: lists currently logged in users of the solution
- Statistics: provides an overview of available documents in the solution
- Publishing: gives information related to the last publish of the solution
- Test Data: provides information about the last performed Auto-test.
Adding notes to a solution is especially valuable when exporting for example lexical resources to indicate, among others, the coverage or the version of the resource. The notes are available in the Resources tab of Teneo Studio when the lexical resource has been imported to the customer.
The formatting options available for the notes field are based on the Markdown syntax and are summarized in the below table.
|Header level 1||# Header 1|
|Header level 2||## Header 2|
|Header level 3||### Header 3|
|Header level 4||#### Header 4|
|Header level 5||##### Header 5|
|Header level 6||###### Header 6|
|Emphasis italic||*emphasis italic*|
|Emphasis italic||_emphasis italic_|
|Emphasis bold||**emphasis bold**|
|Emphasis bold||__emphasis bold__ (note double underscore)|
|Block quotes||Start each line with > block quotes can be nested (by adding additional levels of >) e.g. > This is a blockquote >> This is a nested blockquote|
|Horizontal ruler||Horizontal rulers are created by placing 3 or more hyphens (---) or asterisks (***) on a line by themselves e.g. ***|
|Code blocks||Create code blocks by indenting every line of the block by at least 4 spaces or 1 tab This is a code block This is also a code block|
|List items - bulleted||Use either *, + or - to create bulleted lists e.g. * List item 1 * List item 2 * List item 3 * List item 4|
|Links||This is |
|Images||Images can be inserted by adding the following:|
It is possible to add tables to the solution notes, these are created by separating columns with
| (vertical bar); see below an example of a table in the markdown format and the image of the outcome.
|Header 1|Header 2| | |Column 1, Line 1|Column 2, Line 1| |Column 1, Line 2|Column 2, Line 2| |Column 1, Line 3|Column 2, Line 3|
A user who creates a new solution is always the owner of the solution they created; solution owners have full access to the solution(s) they are owners of, and a solution owner can add other users to the list of owners in order to grant full access to the solution.
Add Solution Owner
In order to have full access to a solution, a (regular) user can within Teneo Studio be added to a solution as solution owner. This can be done by either a (current) solution owner or a global user. Follow the below steps to add a user as solution owner:
- Open the solution and go to the backstage of Teneo Studio (Solution tab > Solution) and select Owners in the top of the window
- Click Edit in the top-right area
- In the list of users (in the right side of the view), double-click the user(s) to add to the list of Solution owners
If the current user is not in the list of solution owners, but is a global user, they can add themselves by double-clicking their name in the list
- Click Save to confirm the changes.
Note that a solution can have various owners and no current solution owner will be affected by adding another.
Remove Solution Owner
To remove one or more users from the list of Solution Owners, simply double-click the user name(s) in the right-side list of Solution Owners to remove the user; remember to save the solution to preserve the updated list of owners.