The top ribbon of the Home tab presents different functionalities available in Teneo Studio, and the various functionalities are divided into the following areas:
- Use the text filter to filter on the currently displayed folder
- Reload the solution
- Allows to perform quick searches
- Access the Intent and Prompt Trigger Ordering
- Open the Solution Log or the history of a selected object
- Stable Version
- Set or unset a stable version of a selected object or folder
- Include or exclude objects from the Localization setup
The Solution Explorer in the left side of the Studio window, contains the list of folders available in the solution and when selecting a folder, the content of the folder is displayed in the middle panel of the Studio window. The content of a folder can be Language Objects, Entities and Flows.
Lexical Resource Information
The Lexical Resource Information is only available when names/aliases of Language Objects or Entities in the solution are identical with names or aliases of Language Objects or Entities in the referenced lexical resource.
The access to the Recycle Bin is available in the lower area of the Solution Explorer; clicking here will open the Recycle Bin view as a new tab in the Teneo Studio window.
The Search results only appear after performing a search, but will stay even if the user navigates to other folders and later want to review the same search results again.
The simple Try Out view is located in the right-side of the Studio window. This panel allows to try out and test the solution in order to make sure it is working as expected.
A more advanced Try Out window is accessible by clicking the Try Out button in the top ribbon or the Advanced... option available above the simple Try Out window.
The Status Bar is the lower purple bar of Teneo Studio.
This area displays the current state of the application; in the left-hand side of the Status bar the user can see the current communication status of Teneo Studio (in the image below Ready) while, in the right-hand side, information about the selected folder and its content is displayed.
Informative messages are displayed when hoovering over the icons in the Status Bar.
The Solution tab consists of a menu with the following options:
- Save / Save All: allows the user to save/save all currently unsaved changes.
- My work: allows to see an overview of recently opened documents.
- Properties: this menu displays the following Solution Properties:
- Globals: this menu allows to work with the following global areas of a solution:
- Resources: allows to add resource files to the solution (.jar files, image files, excel files, etc.) in the following solution areas:
- Optimization: this menus gives the following options to work on the optimization of the solution:
- Log Data
- Cross Validation
- Import/Export: from here it is possible to perform import or export of solutions and lexical resources as well as export of the language configuration file for the solution language. Please note that the available options depends on the user permissions.
- Auto-test: this menu gives access to the Teneo Studio Auto-test.
- Publish: here the user can add publishing environments and publish solutions.
- About: the About menu displays information about the Teneo Studio client and server versions, as well as information about the currently logged in user.
- Close: this option closes the solution without closing Teneo Studio.
The Search tab provides the user with the option to perform advanced searches, selecting the object types and properties to search for.