Create a skip condition
Skip Conditions work with Listeners and Variables, if these have not yet been declared and set up, please do this first:
- Declare a variable following the steps indicated in the Variables section
- Add a listener following the steps indicated in the Listener section.
In the Flow graph:
- Select the Output node where the Skip Condition should be added
- Click Add in the Skip Conditions section
- Add the condition in the Skip Condition field
- Choose the transition to jump to if the condition evaluates to true under Skip to
The expression of a Skip Condition is written in raw script code (and hence curly brackets are not needed). Please learn more here.
Skip Conditions in the Flow graph
In the Flow graph, the Output node will display the Skip condition icon as well as a number indicating how many Skip conditions the Output node contains.